Friday, August 7, 2015

WHO AM I?

I feel so alive for the first time in my life

I wake up a little more as time passes

These days I see things more for what they really are as opposed to looking at them half blind, through the veil of propaganda

We are born perfect with the knowledge of the ages pumping through our veins, we then UNlearn it all to conform to societal norms

Contrary to what we are led to believe,
this life isn't for recalling dates of wars and memorization of mathematical theorems, and it certainly isn't for waking day after day to spend 8-12 hours making money to line someone else's pockets, living someone else's dream

In my humble opinion, we come to this plane of existence to live our OWN dream, to discover beauty in everything we come into contact with, and to discover what makes our soul shine

Our only job is then to light up everything we come into contact with using this discovery

This amazing earth gives us what we need to sustain a rich, full life, and THRIVE
We just need to wipe the bullshit out of our eyes and trust more in who we truly are than who "they" tell us we are supposed to be.

But... who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment