Sunday, December 1, 2013

Great Way To Apply Coconut Oil!!

I have discovered an incredible way to apply coconut oil to my body without that initial greasy feeling!
I discovered it by accident (the way I discover a lot of awesome ideas!)









I heat-infused some lavender into coconut oil for a new product and while I was straining it out, a bunch of it spilled onto my counter top...

I grabbed a paper towel and soaked it up and left it on the counter because I was making a bunch of other products.





So, this morning i picked up the paper towel and was going to throw it away and thought "HMMM.. maybe I could just rub this on my skin so it doesn't go to waste"



Well, I did and it was awesome! I love the feel of coconut oil on my skin, but I don't like the initial greasy feel of it.

Strangely enough, the paper towel helped with that!!

These are pictures of the oil I made and it came out so incredibly AMAZING!!!

After I strain it, I add some Lavender essential oil for an added lavender boost!!




This is my newest product for the Bee Blissful product line and I couldn't be happier with it!

Especially for my dry winter skin!

If you would like to purchase some, you can click on the link below :)

Take me to the Lavender Coconut Oil!!


Have a blissful day 

No comments:

Post a Comment