Saturday, March 3, 2012

Take An Oath For Today...

Just for one day, why not take an oath to make it a day of just enjoying the way things are with no complaints? Whatever displeases you, simply turn the other way to see something that DOES please you, or change the situation if at all possible!
Use this as a possible oath:
~Today I will look for the good in all situations, because no matter the scenario, there is ALWAYS good!
~I will look to find ONLY circumstances that please me.
~I will look at each person I encounter with love and compassion, regardless of their actions or words.
~I will allow others to have their feelings and react toward them in a positive manner.
~I will focus on my attitude, my life, and my intentions! I make the difference in my experience!
~I will reflect upon my day at its end, with gratitude for all its gifts.
Write this oath down on a small piece of paper and put it in your pocket. Pull the paper out several times during the day as a reminder of your promise to yourself!
 Go get 'em! You have the amazing blessing of another day on this earth and the opportunity to make it exciting and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment