Wednesday, June 27, 2012

30 Days Complaint-Free

So, this morning I decided to challenge myself to something that is difficult for most of us to do...
It seems that life throws one obstacle after another at us to face, overcome and learn lessons from.
Not really news to you I am sure.
The one thing that most of us tend to do when faced with something that is challenging to face or displeasing to experience, is complain.
I am challenging myself to 30 days of complaint-free existence.
30 days of nothing but switching my point of view to see that every thing that happens TO me is actually happening FOR me...a blessing in disguise, a sign in the road showing me which way to go, or just simply a small detour when I need it.
30 days of enjoying the journey and just letting go of the resistance that keeps me from experiencing all life has to offer.
30 days of just going with the flow.
30 days isn't really all that long of a time frame, a month passes in the blink of an eye sometimes...
But 30 days IS long enough to make a significant change in attitude and can profoundly alter the course of my life!
So, maybe you will decide to join me after reading this, or maybe you will keep it in mind for a later date...
Either way, enjoy your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment